Introduction to Tableau Public or equivalent experience.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Merge data from different data sheets/datasets
- Create parameters and calculated fields
- Understand differences between table calculation and regular calculation
- Use quick table calculations
- Create regular calculations on number, string, and date
- Add analytics objects such as reference line to the view
Dates for this Short Course
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 10:30am to 12:00pm
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Zoom. Zoom meeting ID and password will be emailed to you a day before the workshop if you sign up.