Locker rental policies:
- Rice Graduate Students and Faculty only.
- Lockers are assigned based on availability.
- Lockers are reserved on a semester basis. Summers are considered their own semester.
- Individuals waitlisted for the semester will be given priority assignment the following semester to allow fair use of Lockers.
- Locker assignments may be picked up at the beginning of the semester at the Circulation Desk.
- Locker keys are the responsibility of the User for the semester. Lost keys will be charged a $10 replacement fee to the User's account.
- Locker keys must be turned in at the end of the semester. If a key is not returned two weeks after the semester has ended, Users will be charged a $10 replacement key fee to their account. This fee is non-refundable.
- Please do not store food or drinks in your locker.
- Fondren Library is not responsible for lost, or stolen belongings.